Collection of personal data
GUNSJET collects personal information online in a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example: when you submit questions or comments to us; you request information or materials; you request warranty or post-warranty service and support; you participate in online surveys; you participate in online promotions, and by other means specifically provided for on the website.
The type of personal information collected from the user may include your name, your company’s name, physical contact information, address, billing and delivery information, e-mail address, credit card information, the products you use, demographic information such as your age, gender, preferences, and interests and information relating to the sale or installation of your product.
The use of personal data such as credit information, location data or contact details in relation to purchase in online store G-STORE, is governed by third party a.k.a Paypal DHL etc privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties. the payment system provision is not liable to GUNSJET but the third party.
Some non-personal data will be collected automatically. We may collect information about your interaction with GUNSJET websites and services. For example, we may use website analytics tools on our site to retrieve information from your browser, including the site you came from, the search engine(s) and the keywords you used to find our site, the pages you view within our site, and your browser add-ons. We may also use technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our sites and services. Additionally, we collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type, capabilities and language, your operating system, access times and referring Web site addresses.
Purposes for which the Data are Collected and Used
- We use your personal data to deliver services you request, such as providing information about GUNSJET products and services, answering customer service requests, facilitating use of our Web sites, and so forth. In order to offer you a more consistent experience in interacting with GUNSJET, information collected by our websites may be combined with information we collect by other means.
- We use the personal and non-personal data for product development, including for such processes as idea generation, product design and improvements, detail engineering, market research and marketing analysis.
- We may use the personal and non-personal data to improve our websites (including our security measures) and related products or services, or to make our websites easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information or by customizing our websites to your particular preference or interests.
- We may use your personal data to inform you of products or services available from GUNSJET When collecting information that might be used to contact you about our products and services, we always give you the opportunity to opt-out from receiving such communications.
- GUNSJET reserves the right to disclose the information it collects if GUNSJET believes that such disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable law or legal process, to avoid liability for GUNSJET and/or its affiliates, agents and partners, and/or to protect the rights and property (including intellectual property) of GUNSJET and others, including GUNSJET’s affiliates, agents, partners and customers. Further, GUNSJET may disclose the information it collects if GUNSJET suspects that an individual or entity has provided fraudulent or illegal information, has committed an illegal, fraudulent or wrongful act or omission, has attempted to pose as someone else, or has attempted an unauthorized use or access of any computer system or website.
- The Data you provide to us may also be sourced from or transferred to other jurisdictions outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (“Hong Kong”) for the purposes mentioned above. We will try to ensure, as far as possible and practicable, that Data sourced or transferred outside Hong Kong is protected to standards in line with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong) (the “Ordinance”), subject to any other requirements and limitations of the particular jurisdiction.
We will not knowingly or intentionally use, share, sell or rent the Data provided to us in ways unrelated to the purposes aforementioned.
Commitment to Data Security
To maintain the accuracy of the Data, as well as preventing unauthorized access and ensuring the correct use of the Data, we have carried out appropriate physical, electronic and management measures to safeguard and secure the Data we collect online. We use an industry standard for encryption over the Internet known as Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, to protect the Data. When you type in sensitive information such as credit card details, to make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while it’s transmitted over the Internet.
The Data you provide to us will be stored in a database for no longer than is necessary. The website has a firewall in place, which should protect the Data collected from you against unauthorized or accidental access. However, complete confidentiality and security is not yet possible over the Internet, and privacy cannot be assured in your communications to us. You acknowledge that personal information is disclosed at your own risk, and may be subject to unauthorized use by others. This may result in, among others, you receiving unsolicited messages from other parties. We are not responsible in any manner for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, howsoever caused arising out of the communication of information to us. You are encouraged to protect against unauthorized access to your password and credit card details. Make sure you sign out from your account when finished particularly when using a shared computer.
Commitment ot Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of children is our primary concern. Hence, we will not knowingly collect or maintain Data in our database from persons who are under 13 years of age without prior consent from a parent or guardian.
In order to anticipate your needs, this website may contain links to third party sites that are operated under different privacy practices.
All such websites are independent from this website and from SPL and its affiliates. SPL and its affiliates have no control over the contents of such other websites or their privacy policies or compliance with the law, and do not vouch for their security. You should therefore be fully aware the provision of the link does not constitute an endorsement, approval, or any form of association by or with SPL or any of its affiliates. You should therefore remain alert when you leave our site, and read the privacy statements of other websites. We have no control over Data that is submitted to these third parties. You access the data on such websites at your own risk.
You always have ultimate choice and control over the type of information you would like to receive from us. When you use our online services or receive our promotional materials, you will have the chance to indicate your choice to receive, or not to receive in future, promotional materials from us or our subsidiaries, associated companies and/or business associates. We will occasionally send you updates about our latest products and services, as well as special offers. Should you decide not to receive any updates from us, feel free to cancel your subscription to these services by contacting us via the contact information provided on the websites or as indicated in the relevant materials.
If you have questions regarding this privacy statement or our handling of your personal data, please contact us by mail at:
GUNSJET by Digitex Printing Technologies Company Limited
1/F, 138 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
By using the GUNSJET website http://www.gunsjet.com, you agree to accept unconditionally the terms of Privacy and as they may be revised and/or amended from time to time by GUNSJET without prior notice to you. Please check this page regularly for any revisions and/or amendments which may be made.